Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cpc militia recruitment 2011

Mr Blooty

Mr Blooty
Sep 11, 2009
Tunbridge Wells
I can vouch for these guys.We used to train with them and play against them loads last year.I was playing for CPC Regulators as we were called then.Anyone looking for a team to join couldn't ask for a better bunch of lads to train with! They're focused,driven,and committed,but also extremely patient with newbies and a damn good laugh! Chewie's a one man comedy show on his own! I miss you guys...

Reactions: Captain bitchslap
Aug 10, 2009
Still looking

Since this topic began, Militia have unfortunately lost a player from there roster due to a severe knee injury putting him out for this season (at the very least).

In addition to our original search, we now have a second space so we're now also looking for one longterm player with a decent level of experience to step into the position of replacing close buddy and leader of cpc simon giles. we're going to miss you on the field man :( :( :( :(

We know we're asking alot as there big boots to fill. So any young, fit, highly experienced players out there, would love to hear from you.

p.s

In addition to previous placements i would like to add a 3rd place :third: as of yesterday, at the uk masters Div1 round 3. above teams like London Fearless & Sabotage, and below London Impact and Samurai MV. Well done to them guys, it was our hardest tournament yet.

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
I can vouch for these guys.We used to train with them and play against them loads last year.I was playing for CPC Regulators as we were called then.Anyone looking for a team to join couldn't ask for a better bunch of lads to train with! They're focused,driven,and committed,but also extremely patient with newbies and a damn good laugh! Chewie's a one man comedy show on his own! I miss you guys...
Who is that ??? That you Graham ? I cannot think of who from the Regs came from Tunbridge Wells ??? If it is you Graham get in touch mate - I don't have a contact number for ya and it would be great to catch up. :)