Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cpps 2016

Stuart Game

Aug 9, 2014
Skegby
Hi guys

So what are your thoughts on how the season went to with the introduction of the m500 rule and so on .....

I had to miss season with a dislocated shoulder most gutting and next season will need to change from d side to back centre should be fun what are your guys thoughts on playing back centre effectively??

Looking forward to seeing how things go
Stu

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
To be honest when M500 first hit the scene I waned to quit paintball, turns out I actually really enjoy it.

They brought the M500 to save money on paint bills but with them also adding the mercy rule you are potentially playing a lot more points than last years format, I have seen a slight reduction in paint consumption.

Maybe remove the mercy rule and have it race to 5 to keep costs down.

Darkie02

Feb 26, 2013
I thought that m500 was too big of a jump in one go and that every one was going to run out of paint all the time. By the end of the session not one of my team mates had ever ran out we got low from time to time but never shot every single ball. Makes the game more interesting as you move more and don't try to Lane form the horn untill the end as so many of us use to. Cost wise Iv seen very little difrence from jumping from 5 man to race and paint prices going up it's costing about the same for me. as frount men are shooting more and back less playing more games just use 1 maby 2 less boxes devided by the team.

I now think I prefer the 500 tho wish it was 650 if I had the choice