Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

CPPS rd 1. The good, the bad and the ugly. (feedback)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
lol, pete. i was going to quote your post for one bit, but.....
You can actually quote as much as you like coz every single word of that is true, either by virtue of the facts stated or conclusions drawn.
And so when you may witness on other sparsely populated forums, the inevitable attempted rebuttals to this post, please remember this, if I suddenly declare, '2+2=4' and somebody else then rebuts me by stating, 'Nah, Robbo's a d!ck, he's wrong, 2+2=5' ...... of course opinions are entitled but in true Orwellian style, 'some opinions are more entitled than others' .....

Agendas are easily flushed out and exposed, we have borne witness to many of these declarations in the past but the truth possesses a certain resonance with one's experience and one of the abiding principles in life I have now come to embrace is, 'when people's income flows [or as I like to sometimes call them 'greed flows'] are brought into question, this is the time when truth is always gonna be at a premium.
And then we are all insulted when we hear those wretched feigned indignations that so sicken me to the gut when these greedy people go about their denials ....how very demeaning that must be.... yeuk!!!