Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Creed air leak

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Looking at the colour of your transfer tube I would say that has hardened and will the cause of the leak as it's not making a tight enough seal on the barb.

New pipe is needed and would replace the barb and the 2 o rings on the front transfer barb too.

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Nice1. Only problem is I dont have a sapre barb is my spares kit. Would u happen to have this spare? And the correct transfer tube. Also need a new ram cap.

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
Would I ne able to buy these buys from u? Also, I had a warning symbol appear on the eyes indicater when I was playing. The gun sounded odd when fireing as well? Any ideas?

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Would I ne able to buy these buys from u? Also, I had a warning symbol appear on the eyes indicater when I was playing. The gun sounded odd when fireing as well? Any ideas?
The warning symbol means there was a fault with the eyes but it has been rectified.
Your timing could be out?

You can buy the parts you need from me, just post up in my vanguard sales page (search vanguard demon and creed spares) and we can go from there.
Make a list of what's needed and I will get a picture and price for everything.

dangerousbob

Aug 18, 2013
So thought the leak was sorted but sadly not the case. Air leaking from the solinoid? Any ideas?