Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cribbs Bristol - 5 and 3 Man Sup Air - 16/02/2014

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Don't know how many people on here went yesterday but just to say that myself and the Northern Devils had a cracking day!

We finished last in the 3-man, losing 6, drawing 2 and winning our final game with a whitewash! Despite bringing up the rear we had a great day for our first tournament and some of our losses were unlucky (One game a marker failed and a player misunderstood a marshal signal after a paint check and walked out despite being clean which left our last man 3 v 1 )

We learnt loads about tactics, communication, team work etc as well as learning more about our markers!

If anyone is thinking about going to Cribbs Bristol I couldn't speak more highly of the staff, marshals and site in general, it was awesome!!! The atmosphere among the teams in the pits was great despite us all tripping over eachother and not having loads of room! Also the weather was brilliant which I think aided everyone!

Check them out on facebook etc and keep an eye out as I believe they are going to re-run the event later on in the year, working around other events like CPPS etc!

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Thanks a lot, Adam! It was great to have you guys along, you approached the day with a great attitude and I wish you the best in future!
Honestly the feedback we've had has been amazing, but it wouldn't of been half the day it was without a fantastic attitude from all the players. I'm sure if one is ran in future, we will plan pit space a little more effectively and bring in more of the benches from the main HQ

Dave, for once, happy to have reffed.

Adam Axford

Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Thanks a lot, Adam! It was great to have you guys along, you approached the day with a great attitude and I wish you the best in future!
Honestly the feedback we've had has been amazing, but it wouldn't of been half the day it was without a fantastic attitude from all the players. I'm sure if one is ran in future, we will plan pit space a little more effectively and bring in more of the benches from the main HQ

Dave, for once, happy to have reffed.
That'd be awesome and it wasn't a dig by the way, think it did add to the atmosphere and encourage more talking and banter between the teams :)

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
That'd be awesome and it wasn't a dig by the way, think it did add to the atmosphere and encourage more talking and banter between the teams :)
for me it was great to see that many teams in the pits, I've trained at the site for over a year now and it's great to see it gaining momentum! but for sure man, not taken as one at all. Constructive feedback is the only way sites are going to get better. Glad you enjoyed the day though.

Reactions: Adam Axford

hipjaw

pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk // Reading Entity // #22
Apr 8, 2011
Bristol
pbplayr.blogspot.co.uk
Thank you very much for the feedback, I was very pleased with the atmosphere and we had our own growing pains to sort out for next time. But for you guys at least with marshall signals and the rate of fire issues, you can be well prepared for when you head to the CPPS! Better to work out the kinks at a small friendly event than on the big day!

Best of luck to you guys - I think we'll be training at CPPS on the dates you're competing at the breakout division so I'll come say hi and see how you're getting on :)

Adam Axford

Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Thank you very much for the feedback, I was very pleased with the atmosphere and we had our own growing pains to sort out for next time. But for you guys at least with marshall signals and the rate of fire issues, you can be well prepared for when you head to the CPPS! Better to work out the kinks at a small friendly event than on the big day!

Best of luck to you guys - I think we'll be training at CPPS on the dates you're competing at the breakout division so I'll come say hi and see how you're getting on :)
Thanks man be good to get some tips etc :)

Reactions: hipjaw