Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Crimbogeddon 2014

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
East Midland, United Kingdom
I think it was a fantastic day with some hilarious balling and banter, had the most fun on the bridge field getting absolute smashed and slipping over because I thought wearing footie boot would be a great idea on hard wood covered in paints :D although I think the paint may be a wee bit overpriced for its performance :/

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
I think it was a fantastic day with some hilarious balling and banter, had the most fun on the bridge field getting absolute smashed and slipping over because I thought wearing footie boot would be a great idea on hard wood covered in paints :D although I think the paint may be a wee bit overpriced for its performance :/
Yeah the bridge was brutal and the paint was very on and off quality wise. What team were you on?

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
Hence why I liked it so much, so much banter up there it was ridiculously hilarious :D honestly I didn't want to buy the empire stuff but since I forgot to pickup some paint at local field the day before I had no choice :/ anyways I was on blues. I think I saw you at some point, quite stand out with the apple sticker on your mask :p

UKBall

"That Guy"
Sep 5, 2013
Stockton-On-Tees
How does it feel to loose badly :p It was my first time with the Eflex and i needed to make them mine so i just threw the sticker on them. I used my grills too that day

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
Haha I popped this guy from the bridge thingy, I can see a bright orange mark on his halo hopper, I even shouted at him to give himself a paint check but he just stayed in anyways just unbelievable some people. I had quite a few bouncy off me as well, one particular one bounced off my butt that one I definitely felt it lmao

roy2k14

FE
Oct 13, 2014
But I think that's mainly because how hard the Empire paint shell is, hence it being a winter paint. The only thing I can say good about the paint was it doesn't break in my barrel as often but it shoots squares :/ and I could get it cheaper at local field