Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom anno order

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I'm interested in the next run if it happens, I have a couple of Gommie kick ups in aluminium that i would like to get anno'd.

Top work Topchef.

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
First of all congrats to you top chef ;)
And secondly I am interested but was wondering regarding the cost for parts, as I haven't been able to find anything bar the £75 basic fee

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Oh yes!!!!

Box just arrived on my door. All parts present and correct:)
Now for the good news

WHAT DAMN FINE QUALITY INDEED!!! :D:D:D

All parts look the muttz nuts. Damn...even the silver finish on some of these barrell backs is WAY better than I thought. Guess the ultimate say on that is the lucky lad thats getting them:). As for my 'once was royal blue' SL8R that is now 'gunmetal/dark grey'.......Over the moon is an understatement:first:.

I will be dispatching all parts most likely today, if not tomorrow. Can all involved re send me you addresses just in case/to avoid delays please. Also add what parts are yours so I can cross reference with my list to avoid any further confusion.;)

As for pics.......I have been asked NOT to post pics of a few of the participants as some are gifts for friends/family. I Will of course be happy to plaster pics of my sexy new looking gat as soon as ive re built it:cool:. If any of the other lads want to post pics then thats down to them once they have there parts.

FIVE STAR ROYAL THUMBS UP for colour anno IMO

-ChEf

Reactions: CraigofScotland

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham
Bollocks... I think thats what most of us are thinking right now ;)

Sorry but I have been asked not too on a few sets of parts and I have given my word;)

I'm hoping to have mine built up pretty quickly so will stick some up then. One participant as green lighted his pics to go up so i'll bung them up with mine when i get round to it.
ChEf is a busy boy today...lots of bloody parcels to re wrap and send off, a internet buisness to run...kids to look after and you chuffin lot wanting pics to drool over :rolleyes::cool::D

I'm on the case......:)

-ChEf

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
We want Pic's We want Pic's We want Pic's :)

be glued to this thread all day now lol

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
post up pics of mine if you like, but given it was an unpolished raw body to begin with it probably isn't going to be the best finish of the bunch.