Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom cocker build

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Here I have my new 09 shocktech sfl body kit. I have big plans for this marker but precious little information on where to get parts for it. The internals and pneumatics will be belsales as its a uk company but im having issues with the frame internals amd the front block FRM/VASA. Would b3 hugely helpful if a cocker buff out there could point me in the right direction. Also the rear end grip frame holes do not size match the ones drilled in the body ergo the bolts wont fit through to secure the frame to the body. Does anyone know of someone who could perhaps bore out those holes for me?

Essentially when it comes to cockers im a newb so could use some help.

Cheers

Attachments

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
First off where did you get the body from? Do normal gripframe bolts fit the body? As they should do its a standard thread size as far as I am aware.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Cand you post a better pic of the rear end of the gripframe?
Those holes are smaller than the ones in the grip frame (the ones with the actual thread in them) but I tried grip frame screws feom my ego 11 on them and the threads match. However, the ego screws wouldnt be long enough for the frame

Attachments

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
The frame resembles a ccm gripframe, it looks like the bolts can be hidden. Can you screw a dome top bolt into the body first then slide the frame over the head and tighten fully?

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Everyinchtheanimtherepost: 1535408 said:
The frame resembles a ccm gripframe, it looks like the bolts can be hidden. Can you screw a dome top bolt into the body first then slide the frame over the head and tighten fully?
Sorry, I made a mistake there, I meant to say the holes in the grip frame are smallee than those in the actual body and the body holes are where the thread Is at. The holes in the grip frame will need to be open up a little because if I find a screw small enough to fit through tje grip frame holes theyll be too small to screw into he body.I dont know what a dome top bolt is if im honest

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Did you buy it as a kit new? If so the hole size issue sounds like a manufacturing problem, I'd be asking shock tech to cover the costs of having someone drill out the frame to the correct sizes.

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Where abouts are you in the country dude? I dont mind having a look at it for you and give you some pointers on the build.