Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom cocker build

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
I am sure its right, its a dome head in the front hole and a grub screw in the back. You need to have the right trigger plate for that from, i had really bad drop of issues which i couldnt sort but @DR MANHATTAN fixed it by putting in a shochtech trigger plate

Reactions: Bolter

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Did you buy it as a kit new? If so the hole size issue sounds like a manufacturing problem, I'd be asking shock tech to cover the costs of having someone drill out the frame to the correct sizes.
Yeah I b9ught it from bad boyz toyz but both they and shocktech are very difficult to get hold of

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
I am suidea e its right, its a dome head in the front hole and a grub screw in the back. You need to have the right trigger plate for that from, i had really bad drop of issues which i couldnt sort but @DR MANHATTAN fixed it by putting in a shochtech trigger plate

Yeah thats the same trigger frame as mine but I have no Idea where to find the screws

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Im only 20mins down the road dude, in kettering. I dont mind popping over once you get the other parts through.
Looking at razordaves frame the rear bolt goes into the body first about 2/3 turns then the frame slots over the bolt head, and you then put allen key through the rear hole to tighten the rear bolt fully.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Im only 20mins down the road dude, in kettering. I dont mind popping over once you get the other parts through.
Looking at razordaves frame the rear bolt goes into the body first about 2/3 turns then the frame slots over the bolt head, and you then put allen key through the rear hole to tighten the rear bolt fully.
Ahhhhhhh I get it now! Thats surprisigly simple. That makes things alot easier. Im up at oakham so I could meet you whenever and wherever really. In fact do you perhaps have spare internals I could test on my body before I commit and buy a load. Just so I can be sure. I was planning on getting belsales internals

Everyinchtheanimal

Feb 19, 2010
Does yours have a threaded ivg or the non threaded ivg? I do have a load of spares. Including a few valves, ivg's, hammers and springs. I might even have some internals for your gripframe?
Oakham near rutland water? If you want to do it sooner I am free sunday.

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
Everyinchtheanimal said:
Does yours have a threaded ivg or the non threaded ivg? I do have a load of spares. Including a few valves, ivg's, hammers and springs. I might even have some internals for your gripframe?
Oakham near rutland water? If you want to do it sooner I am free sunday.
It has a threaded IVG mate and Id massively appreciate any spares you could bring so I could test them out. Yeah oakham is near rutland watwr but sadly I cant do this sunday because im up at CPPS. Im free most evenings next week if thats any good and can do next weekend?

olliewidd

Jul 5, 2012
I am sure its right, its a dome head in the front hole and a grub screw in the back. You need to have the right trigger plate for that from, i had really bad drop of issues which i couldnt sort but @DR MANHATTAN fixed it by putting in a shochtech trigger plate

Just outnof curiosity what Internals did you use in your frame? Im having difficulty finding a shocktech trigger plate and winderig whether a standard wgp one will fit? Dont suppose you knownif an evo equalizer sear will fit?

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
Just outnof curiosity what Internals did you use in your frame? Im having difficulty finding a shocktech trigger plate and winderig whether a standard wgp one will fit? Dont suppose you knownif an evo equalizer sear will fit?
As i said had bad drop off problems, i cant take any credit as @DR MANHATTAN sorted it out for me. He put in a belsales roller sear and shocktech trigger plate, i think an Aka one will work as well. I will show him your post and he will be able to tell you your options , he's a great guy and will be happy to help.
Ps will send beavertail tomorrow