Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Marker finishes...

O

ollytheosteo

If this is the company in Taddy run by two guys called John, they did my inferno in a mixture of carbon fibre, colour change purple/green and burl walnut back in 2001 as I recall. The gun looked pimp as hell and the finish has held up pretty well, the main difference from anodising is that if bashed it tends to chip instead of scratching, and tends to wear around edges/corners a bit quicker than anno, but seems very paint resistant, tough and looks amazing. The camo and wood finishes are incredible; pics don't really do them justice. They were too busy with air rifles etc at the time to get too into markers but I can certainly recommend their work if you want something totally unique. Also cool is the fact they can do hoppers, tanks etc to match- they did me a very sexy cf/colour change hopper and a cf tank at the same time, as well as a walnut 20oz that dropped every jaw that came near it:D

Phu Le

Mar 4, 2005
Visit site
wow that sounds really impressive...

I'm really interested in getting something done now, where is this company? Got a number or website for more info?

ex9066

Apr 14, 2003
Visit site
OK.. when you're sure what the price and range of work taht can be done, I'm definately gonna want something... Keep us all posted.

Yeah if you can, post some more examples up?

And when are you gonna get yours done anyways?

Skeet

Platinum Member
If you work on around £100...for a fair few bits...around same price a annodising is.

Dont quote me...just a guesstimate, we are talking about artwork here peeps.

If there are any ION owners out there..im looking for a quantity of you guys wanting a body...preferably the smae design..Carbon maybe...for a cheap new look!

Lo Scannacristiani

PMGWC #47
Dec 7, 2004
The 'Nam
Visit site
This Looks Fun

So all i do is pick what i want done sensd my marker to you for a strip down, you send it off to be done, then put it all back together and send it to me all nice and pimped? For around £100? sounds like a plan

Lo Scannacristiani

PMGWC #47
Dec 7, 2004
The 'Nam
Visit site
Cool
I have a few custom made ideas i take it ill need to have made into a sticker or something. Can i e-mail you the designs when they are finished so you can tell me whether or not it will be possible to do?