Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Custom Paint Job on Marker

Marc Connor

ExSilver
Apr 2, 2014
Wirral
Hi guys, I'll be getting myself LV1 Next month and dislike most of the colors. However, I've seen a few guns on the internet over the past few days with Custom Spray Jobs that Match their Team Jerseys etc. Does anyone know where this is done and how much this is likely to set you back? Cheers in advance :)

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
I inquired about this via LiPS however I was told that Eclipse will only consider making you a custom marker if you place an order of around 10... so on your own you might struggle.

Let me know if you get anywhere with it though please mate!

Marc Connor

ExSilver
Apr 2, 2014
Wirral
Just had a little browse of vpb some nice paint jobs on there. Will post results next month when my LV1 gets pimped haha. Thanks for the link @renie

Motifier

Devaztator
Apr 27, 2014
Villian pq have done a really nice job on some of those guns. It'd be nice if there were some tutorials on how to do it though, I'm a little out of the way down in New Zealand...

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Easy - sort of!

Anodizing services are available in most of the world

But painting is simpler, cheaper and has less dangerous chemicals in the process

There are lots of examples and instructions on paint jobs here and around the internet

Reactions: WildWayz

Motifier

Devaztator
Apr 27, 2014
Easy - sort of!

Anodizing services are available in most of the world

But painting is simpler, cheaper and has less dangerous chemicals in the process

There are lots of examples and instructions on paint jobs here and around the internet
Cheers for that, painting will actually probably be a lot easier.

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Its metal and plastic, as long as you find any decent bodyshop who do custom work then they will be able to do it.

Price however, might be expensive.