Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Cyclone feeder

fleshas

Jan 20, 2014
What is your opinion about Cyclone feeder and Tippmann 98. Is it good if tippmann doesnt have e-trigger. I think regular feeder is enough for gun.

Harbinger

DO NOT DO AS I SAY / POST / JOKE ABOUT
Jan 14, 2014
The Royal County
Cyclone is good for 15bps, I used a bravo one a few times with a gravity hopper and that missed a few shots so wouldn't hurt to have one. Although the kit is quite dear if you want speed just buy another marker

fleshas

Jan 20, 2014
Yea, im planning to buy tippmann x7, its good when you can choose between auto and manual shooting :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Yea, im planning to buy tippmann x7, its good when you can choose between auto and manual shooting :)
Note with the standard X7 you don't get this - you get the selector switch, but thats just for safe & mechanical semi.
With upgrade trigger grips you get additional modes on the selector.

With the X7 Phenom you get safe, mechanical semi, and FA which selects the electronic mode, which can be programmed from the available modes.

Just for reference - you cannot use full auto on UK sites, certainly for safety & insurance purposes.

For the cyclone on the Tippmann 98 I would say it is not realy a worthwhile upgrade these days, the 98 is fine as is. Get a 95 or X7 if you want a cyclone.

fleshas

Jan 20, 2014
Im not from UK, from Lithuania, so there nobody cares if you play with full auto :D usually i play with friends in old army bases at abandomed buildings, so there isnt any rules :)