Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

D*fender (black)

SgtPrawn

Apr 22, 2015
Baldock
So guys, I've upgrade (we're all whorz here ;P ) to the vanquish. But make no mistake was great fun owning this marker and I have looked after it, will be amongst the favourites. Cleaned and maintained throughout my ownership. Will just be gathering dust as a spare so pains me to let go.

No defects, can handle all paints and with decent accuracy. Great for woodsball/scenario games with inbuilt hopper and hopperless free line of sight, it's neat! Rather let someone else have some fun with it.

So, have the full set minus the manual. Sorry

- dfender (Black); tan rail guards and no scratches good clean coating
- apex 2 barrel; custom paint job to tan, is chipped around the edge and wearing off but not that bad. Looks mint I think
- ported barrel; very silent barrel ;) small chip at the end of the barrel, not affecting its shooting!
- 3 X freak inserts; .680, .685, .690 sizes fit both barrels
- tools and spares included
- real military iron sites (tan)
- X2 hopper lids (quick reloader and full cover
- empire sock; used

Any questions?

Shot about 15k or there abouts, used about 11 times.

Looking for £500 or realistic offer if collected...

Happy hunting

Attachments

Last edited:

KeenDean

I.O.G. supporting member.
Aug 13, 2007
West Yorkshire
Wish I had spare funds to pick this up... as I have fancied tinkering with a D*fender for woodsball for some time.

But just to add... I made a point of showing the wife the picture/caption you included with the wardrobe of shoes. Don't think the sarcasm went down well!

SgtPrawn

Apr 22, 2015
Baldock
But just to add... I made a point of showing the wife the picture/caption you included with the wardrobe of shoes. Don't think the sarcasm went down well!
So did I and guess what she now wants a gun AND a new pair of shoes! Sarkharmasm bit me right back haha