P8ntballer.Com

Administrator
Mar 31, 2009
London
www.p8ntballer.com
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

CPL Team Joy Division Shooting Dark Sports Paintballs
London, UK, April 9th 2010

Dark Sports UK, distributor of GI Milsim Products, are delighted to announce that an agreement between themselves and Professional CPL team Joy Division has been reached, making Joy one of a growing number of teams to shoot Dark Sports paintballs.

In addition to this sponsorship agreement, Joy Division has signed Chris LaSoya to the team for the 2010 season and will be looking into the GI Milsim products for this up and coming season as well. Chris will be making the trip over for all the Millennium events and will be running some clinics in Europe this season.
We caught up with Chris just before he makes the trip to Spain and he said: “I am excited to be playing with Joy Division this season. I played with them at the world cup and the guys are all great players and we really mesh well. They are crazy as hell but all take the game very seriously.”

Andy Piper, Sales Director of Dark Sports said: “We are pleased to bring Joy Division to the Dark Sports stable. They are one of the longest running and most exciting teams in Europe with many titles to their name. They embody true professionalism and are a real asset to our growing stable of teams.”

Magued Idris from Joy Division said: “Dark Sports has some of the best paint we have shot in the last few years. With their level of experience, professionalism and dedication to quality, this is a perfect match for us as a professional paintball team. Matt Green and I discussed the future possibilities and have decided that he will support us and we will also continue to support Angel. Richmond and the GI Milsim brand of products have defiantly got our attention. We are looking forward to this year and having Chris on the team just adds to the forward progress of our already great program ”

Dark Sports – a wholesale retail distribution network - have their own modern facility in the South of England where they hold extensive inventory of G.I. Milsim markers & accessories, their own high quality Dark Sports Paintballs for both 0.50 & 0.68 cal together with a full range of Dark Sports accessories.
Joy Division are one of Europe’s longest running professional paintball teams, having a history spanning over a decade.

Press Liaison Contact Information:
Contact Person Andy Piper Company Name Dark Sports
Phone Number +44 (0) 845 0529710 Fax +44 (0) 845 0529720
Email andy@darksports.co.uk
Website www.dark-sports.com
Postal Address 26 Winston Business Centre,
Chartwell Road, Lancing,
West Sussex, BN15 8TU,
United Kingdom.