Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford 7s 27th June

Troggy

May 12, 2003
Pompey in'it
www.ibertek.com
Divisions

Hmmm, well by my reckoning there's alot of new teams about this month, and a fair few missing from Div 3 so I think we could see the top 3 or even 4 teams be promoted from Div 4 this month, so that would be Zone, Animal, ML Chimps and Berks.

Other end of the tables I think look about right from last month. Tigers are Marshalling and Wolf Pac are a no show due to Toulouse I think but these two teams will be replaced with Nexus Eclipse and Shockwave. Possibly see a change at the bottom with Menace dropping in replacement for Zone?

Just a few days to go... :D

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
I was wondering if there are going to be 5 divs this month, as with only 4 you'd be looking at 10 teams per division assuming the last spot gets filled in.

Kieran

Jiggy
Sep 16, 2002
UK
It will be 5 divisions of 8 assuming the last place fills up. The simple reason for this is that divisions of 10 means adding another 40 games onto the schedule and we'll be there till midnight.

Kieran

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Originally posted by Kieran
It will be 5 divisions of 8 assuming the last place fills up. The simple reason for this is that divisions of 10 means adding another 40 games onto the schedule and we'll be there till midnight.

Kieran
Ahh, just like campaign last year! Nothing like paying in the dark with fcuk all to look at but the little flashy light on my marker!!!!!:eek: :D