Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dartford Training!!!

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
Due to popular demand Dave has had to expand and get the Brand new, only one up in the country, set to the Millenium design for Madrid and its up and ready NOW!!!!!!

Its only the bloody CPL FIELD........take alook at this....

Field 3 has been re-designed and is looking nice....

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f237/peewee1975/Picture003.jpg

SO DON'T MESS AROUND PLAYING AND TRAINING ON UNDER SIZED FIELDS, SO COME TRAIN AND PLAY ON FULL SIZE PROFESSIONAL FIELDS WITH PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS!!!!

AS USED BY NEXUS, TIGERS, METHOD, KELLYS, JAGS, TON TON, NORTORIOUS, KARNAGE, UKM, PORTSMOUTH UNI, IRON LIONS, TIGERS AM, PS FACTORY, HALLOWEEN AND MANY MORE ALL THESE PEOPLE CANT BE WRONG!!!

COME AND FIND OUT FOR YOURSELVES...
£15 GREEN FEE
3000/4500 PSI AIR ONSITE
ONSITE CATERING
5 MINS FROM THE DARTFORD TUNNEL
OPEN WED FROM 1PM AND SAT/SUN FROM 8AM
BOOK IN EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
www.d7s.co.uk

markfenton

Platinum Member
Nov 4, 2005
East Sussex
Whose coming to Dartford 13/14 May

Just wondered whose coming to Dartford this weekend?

I think Nexus,Kellys, Tigers etc will be there anyone else?

son_of_death

Platinum Member
Jul 11, 2006
london
www.p8ntonline.com
getting there by public transport!!!??

Is this really an option!? as I have no car!! Got a mountain bike this gets me everywhere else!! If any 1 can help it would be greatly appreciated!

Starting from charing cross train to dartford but from there I dont know whats the best way to get there! is taxi an option? or bus and walk!?

any help peeps! cheers!

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
I do this most weekends. Dartford station is the nearest station. It's about 2 miles by bike from there:

- When you exit the station, go around the outside of the ticket hall to the right, and then go left past the pub.
- At the bottom of the ramp, turn hard right, join the road and go under the railway bridge.
- Turn right at the roundabout (into Mill Pond Road.)
- After a couple of hundred yards, turn left into Central Road.
- Keep going straight past Glaxo SmithKline and some allotments; the road eventually turns into a footpath ending in a narrow gap through undergrowth.
- You will come out by a roundabout on a main road. Cross the main road (there is a crossing to your right) and into the small road opposite.
- Go through the gate at the left at the end of this small road and keep straight until you see the netted fields on your left.

This route is NOT POSSIBLE BY CAR, and it's much shorter than the car route. It's simpler than it sounds, but you might want to print out a copy to take with you anyway:p