Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

vmaxnick

Not in the face!
Apr 8, 2008
West Country
www.rhino-trikes.co.uk
Hi guy's, age has finally caught up with me and the obsession has ended. In my most wildest mental moment, I ran a small private site and to that end, I bought a Davey dive compressor. This beast is massive, it can compress to between 3000 and 5000psi at 15 lpm It is seriously crazy mental. We are talking nearly 2 tons of four stage compressor, heat exchangers, filters, dryers, twin cylinder electric start diesel air cooled 1000cc Hatz engine, It even has a clutch so you can run the diesel motor without engaging the compressor. It's built into a braked four wheel pintle hitch trailer (Not for road use but can be modified)
We are talking about a site compressor. I am looking to see what interest there is in acquiring this beast. You can google a Davey dive compressor, but of course, if there is interest, and we can value the machine, I'll post some pictures of it and we can talk Turkey, otherwise it will go on the bay. One word of warning, it's designed for filling breathing air bottles on the wings of B52's so noise is not a concern. It is loud.