Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dead Island

kizza

May 1, 2009
surey
looks awesome but really? does it? its just a small vid thats well made doesnt tell us anything at all about the game just a cut scene... still could be ultimate fail, but if they have gone to that much effort.. who knows

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Even if the gameplay blows, seems like they're going to put a lot of effort into story. Who knows, it could be the Left4Dead equivalent of what MW2 is to shooters :p

I personally cant wait for them to release more. Here's the trailer in chronological order, has a bit more impact to it!

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
I've stayed in hotels like that where the staff are mindless drooling morons. The trailer is very well put together but doesn't yet offer any hint of gameplay style, will be keeping an eye on this. It nice to see someon else other than capcom having a go into the zombie market. I loved resident evil, dead rising and left for dead, so we'll see where this goes. Is there still life left in the zombie franchise.

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
See this version of the trailer with commentary. They are a little annoying but make some interesting observations about things in the background, what happens to the girl after she hits the ground (no longer looks infected) and that the game sound like is will be a first person style dead rising game.
[video]http://uk.ign.com/videos/2011/02/18/ign-rewind-theater-dead-island-announcement-trailer[/video]