Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dear God...Buddha 3 has made 500 posts!

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
ummm i knew this day would come, now we have to wait for manning to catch up! Buddah is on his way to the seven stars

and sparklie it should be free to email over to the US, i dont see why it wouldn't

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Took me about 6 months. Ever since they put up the new format forum. Actually I did more posts, but for some reason the system neglects to count sometimes..........
Ah well, with the rate some people are posting, I seriously doubt my old @$$ will be the first to reach 1000, so I pass the torch to the next generation.........

are you insinuating any thing here:confused:

My pursute of stars is only surpassed but my love of beatiful impracticle shoes;)

Sadly I can't get the shops to stay open this late:(

Or get to them:(

Something involing little round projectles and a whole bunch of over grown kids and twigs:p

At least I don't feel guilty once I get there and go a bit mad:D

Don't ya just love:D :D mail order

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
SPARKLIE, I think Budda is from the Netherlands (sorry if this is wrong). However, the USA is so large that they only have to pay long distance calls because so many are made. This means that all local calls are absolutely FREE! so that means all internet is free also without having to pay like £15 a month for unlimited internet.