Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Decent barrel fluffy?

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
I recently bought a dye barrel fluffy from fatbobs and jesus what a disappointment. It sheds hair more than my dog and that's after being washed twice. As far as i'm concerned its useless, my only regret not making an account at checkout so i could leave a review to let others know what useless junk it is.....anyway does anyone know of a retailer or otherwise that does a decent fluffy preferably a thick pile microfibre one?
Thanks

Ben

Braindead

Mar 10, 2013
longeaton/Nottingham
Retailer wasn't your problem it was your poor choice in swab need to read up on them !! Best by far which I've used is exalt swabs ... Reviews on you tube

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
I've heard that the exalt swabs are excellent. Not tested one myself yet but I know a guy who uses one and loves it

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Let me getting this straight I am in no way slating fatbobs, in fact there delivery, service and communication were spot on. I am however slating the dye fluffy and questioning how the hell it made it into the top sellers slot as it is crap.. Hence my following question.

Reactions: Braindead

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
So by overwhelming majority so far exalt swabs, thanks for the info guys I'll be looking at YouTube shortly.
ATB

Ben

Ben H

Grandad
Jun 2, 2013
Got the swabs delivered and the difference in quality is leagues apart not had to use it yet but im sure when the time comes it will be way better than the dye one. At the end of the day a few extra quid goes a VERY long way, thanks for the advice guys! :)

Impling

Hit? What hit?
Nov 15, 2011
Streatham, london
Yeah I have tried a load of swabs because i couldn't justify paying that little bit extra... But when i got the barrel maid i brought 3 more for my team..Awesome swabs.