Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delete me

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
Looking to pay £25 ONO for an Invert Halo Too. I'm flexible and open to suggestions, my only real criteria for the marker is that it needs to be CHEAP, RELIABLE, and WILL LET ME DO ANYTHING. That's the bottom line. I want to be able to go to supair and get my ass kicked. I want to be able to go to walk ons and get smoked by all the latest egos. I'm not looking to be the best, I'm just looking to be. As for the hopper, if it's not an Invert Halo Too it needs to be able to keep up with it i.e. 20+ BPS

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
Cheers for the heads up but from what I was reading, the Reloader B's are Halo Too's with more fragile shells right? If so I wouldn't want to pay the full £25 for it.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Reloader B are similar to Halo too, the paddle is different but essentially they work the same way. Neither has "fragile" shells, the reloader retails higher new.
There are invert mini's on the for sale thread but you are looking closer to the £150 mark.
When you buy an air bottle make sure it is "in test" or you won't be able to get it filled at events.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
No offence but i think at those prices you're being optimistic at best. Also if you're being offered that kit at that money I'd be worried about the state of it.... you get what you pay for every single time.

I've got 2 mini's for sale at the minute here

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?142877-Ongoing-clear-out-of-kit-Invert-Mini-s-Angel-A1-Fly-Mask-parts-and-more-to-come.&p=1434703#post1434703

and another one to come in an olive colour which I just haven't got the photo's taken yet.

Lollingsgrad

Feb 16, 2011
Coventry
Reloader B are similar to Halo too, the paddle is different but essentially they work the same way. Neither has "fragile" shells, the reloader retails higher new.
I'm just going by what's getting said in reviews, and from what I gathered the reloader retails higher because it's older and wasn't competing with the Halo Too at the time, rather than it offers anything better. I'm not saying this is fact, it's just that because I'm not familiar with any brands/products in the sport so all I can do to make a decision on starting kit is research the hell out of it on the internets first.

As for the £100 thing, yeah for the Invert Mini it's optimistic; I've only seen one go that low on here. Invert Mini's just an example of something I might want. I'll swap it out an SLG UL in the title because I have seen them go for £100 and less. To explain the situation: I came on these forums saying I was considering getting a new WGP MG7 Pro (H18 Eros-SE) with an air source for £129 from Just Paintball as my starter gun, and was told "don't do it you can use the same money to get something awesome secondhand here" so that's what I'm trying. What sort of other starter guns could I be looking at around this price?

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
Also if you're being offered that kit at that money I'd be worried about the state of it.... you get what you pay for every single time.

QUOTE]

:eek:Dusty I'm shocked:tsk:
:D

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'm just going by what's getting said in reviews, and from what I gathered the reloader retails higher because it's older and wasn't competing with the Halo Too at the time, rather than it offers anything better. I'm not saying this is fact, it's just that because I'm not familiar with any brands/products in the sport so all I can do to make a decision on starting kit is research the hell out of it on the internets first.

As for the £100 thing, yeah for the Invert Mini it's optimistic; I've only seen one go that low on here. Invert Mini's just an example of something I might want. I'll swap it out an SLG UL in the title because I have seen them go for £100 and less. To explain the situation: I came on these forums saying I was considering getting a new WGP MG7 (H18 Eros-SE) with an air source for £129 from Just Paintball as my starter gun, and was told "don't do it you can use the same money to get something awesome secondhand here" so that's what I'm trying. What sort of other starter guns could I be looking at around this price?
In all honesty you'd be safer saving up an extra 50-80 quid and buying something really very decent. Don't jump in just yet, browse the forum for a few weeks first of all, you'll be able to get a very decent high end gun for £150 to £200 even if it is a few years older, in most cases they'll still be as competitive as anything else out there.

Also if you're being offered that kit at that money I'd be worried about the state of it.... you get what you pay for every single time.

QUOTE]

:eek:Dusty I'm shocked:tsk:
:D
Don't worry mate, he's already been pointed in the direction of the feedback forum so if he hasn't figured out YOU are legit, all hope is lost! I actually meant stuff he'd been offered by pm by users with little to no history here. Sorry if you thought i was referring to your offerings, certainly not the case :)