Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

delta force work

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
just need alittle bit of help with work so i just want to ask those who have had previous experience of working at delta force sites, specifically the one in wakefield. whats it like? whats the pay like? the work hours? etc
just want abit of info before i apply

i've already had info from someone but just want more peoples views.

cheers

mattmead

May 28, 2010
rainham essex
It is ok. Its a long day depending how many customers. The pay isnt great its like £35 pound all day. You normally start around 7.30 depending then you could end up finishing around 6 if the guns do not get cleaned quick enough. Its a non stop day you are doing alot. Weather on base camp or marshaling. The marshaling you have to be quite strict but alot of the customers understand that it is for there safety so do not really complain. i personally didnt enjoy the job as i like to be alot more hands on with a job ie fixing things. (i wasnt really allowed to fix the guns other than pushing off the safety button when punters accidently pushed them in:eek: lol) I do not want to put you off the job because you yourself may enjoy it. As i didnt but my mate did. a BIG plus is you might get marshall days which is free paintballing with no customers and you can take your own paint! There is ups and downs i suppose! Just ask to do a "trial day" and see how it is! :)