Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Delta Force

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
They normally have a different colour each day, i.e. purple one day, pink the next, blue the day after etc. But I got shot by a yellow paintball on prurple day and the marshall said it counted, just don't get caught.

As for taking them in, have a bag on or something and say it is your spare clothes and you didn't ant to leave them in the car and put it in one of the lockers.

Good idea though, 'cause otherwise you would be paying four times the price!

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
Guys this is what messes up paintball ! You can't go smuggling paint on to someones site ! Even as much as I dis like Delta Force. It is the likes of punters who make it that you guys can do walk ons !!! If they did not pay extra for balls who would pay the insurance for you guys ? Sites have to have it and you play week after week on it. The staff the electric the rent charges aint covered by a small walk on fee.

Don't rip a site of if you don't like the rules don't go simply as ! Besides you will be breaking any insurance you have on yourself. Smuggling your own balls is a breaking of site insurance and the disclaimer you'll sign !!

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Guys this is what messes up paintball ! You can't go smuggling paint on to someones site ! Even as much as I dis like Delta Force. It is the likes of puters who make it that you guys can do walk ons !!! If they did not pay extra for balls who would pay the insurance for you guys ? Sites have to have it and you play week after week on it. The staff the electric the rent charges aint covered by a small walk on fee.

Don't rip a site of if you don't like the rules don't go simply as ! Besides you will be breaking any insurance you have on yourself. Smuggling your own balls is a breaking of site insurance and the disclaimer you'll sign !!
Delta Force is daylight robbery in the woods, £6.00 per 100, 300 people were there last time I went, I used an extra 350 balls so lets say everyone uses on average 300, that is £18.00 each, plus the fee to get in, that works out as £44.50. £44.50 x 300 = £13,350. After the marshall's (which I thought were a waste of space) wages and the overheads, they still make a nice sum.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Guys this is what messes up paintball ! You can't go smuggling paint on to someones site ! Even as much as I dis like Delta Force. It is the likes of puters who make it that you guys can do walk ons !!! If they did not pay extra for balls who would pay the insurance for you guys ? Sites have to have it and you play week after week on it. The staff the electric the rent charges aint covered by a small walk on fee.

WORD.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
If you don't like it don't go ! Simple as that, you have an accident with your balls you smuggled on site your up for assault simple as that. If you were on my site i'd do what I did to the last guy I caught and luckily the only guy. I called the police and 10 minutes later the armed responce unit turned up.

Do you ever go to a bar and drink beer ? That only costs pennies to make, but don't see people carrying a keg in on their back.

You go to sites that have had thousands invested in them to make them a fun place to play. People need to make a living if they make good money at it they are doing something right.

No paintballer should incourage anyone to smuggle paint. If you don't like £6 a hundred stick to your days you get cheap.

Jimmothy

Rockin The EGO
Jun 20, 2005
I really dont want to say
Visit site
Delta Force is daylight robbery in the woods, £6.00 per 100, 300 people were there last time I went, I used an extra 350 balls so lets say everyone uses on average 300, that is £18.00 each, plus the fee to get in, that works out as £44.50. £44.50 x 300 = £13,350. After the marshall's (which I thought were a waste of space) wages and the overheads, they still make a nice sum.
I will have you know that delta force marshalls (well especially at leewood) work very hard, and for you to call them a waste of space, well words cannot describe to what I think of you at this moment in time. Also it is a bussiness, there purpose is to make money. If you dont want to pay there prices then dont go, but don't go calling delta force day light robbery because it isn't. They are making money, good for them, if you could do it im sure you would, but your not, and also the marshalls work hard and it is a more demanding job than you may think! So go be a marshall for a day then call us a waste of space. RANT OVER