Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DeltaForce Paintballing

Nov 23, 2012
Wigan, UK
hey guys does anyone know what fps requirment is for delta force sites cause i bought a bravo one tactical and dont want to turn up and the site manager goes and tells me to whistle i e-mailed them but there not responding and i i dont own a chronograph and theres no shops near me what owns one.

cheers

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
last time i was there (which was a good year ago), i had to chrono my etek down to 240 odd and my Combat 270. idk why that low for my etek.

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
What a rich man you must be at the prices they charge for paint.
company paid for it all :p it was meant to be a employee 'bonding' experience. i made more enemies in 10 minutes than i have done in a life time xD.
Lets just say we wont be returning there in a hurry (right after i asked for 3 cases on the companys tab :p)

Reactions: Foz
Nov 23, 2012
Wigan, UK
lol well i was doing research and if you choose there '' upgrade package'' they use tippmann bt4's so shouldnt be a problem n i dont think theres any walkon sites near me just df lol

diaboro919

Crimson Baller
Jun 14, 2012
Dorset
lol well i was doing research and if you choose there '' upgrade package'' they use tippmann bt4's so shouldnt be a problem n i dont think theres any walkon sites near me just df lol
upgrades depend on the site you go to. i googled their site for my local, romsey, and when i turned up they had Bravo Ones for upgrades. they now sport FT 12's as ive heard from a friend yet their site still hasnt change :mad:P