Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DeltaForce Paintballing

5chm3gz

Banned
Nov 28, 2012
Company Policy is 270FPS Max, Senior Marshals, Assistant Managers Or The Manager are trained to chrono your marker to this. Just tell the manager when you turn up on site and it will be checked over for you. You will have to sign a waiver to say that you're responsible for your own marker as well.

FYI some sites run on HPA and some on CO2 now so its usually best to check your local site over first. Also you have to use site tanks as you are not allowed to use your own.

Nov 23, 2012
Wigan, UK
Company Policy is 270FPS Max, Senior Marshals, Assistant Managers Or The Manager are trained to chrono your marker to this. Just tell the manager when you turn up on site and it will be checked over for you. You will have to sign a waiver to say that you're responsible for your own marker as well.

FYI some sites run on HPA and some on CO2 now so its usually best to check your local site over first. Also you have to use site tanks as you are not allowed to use your own.
Thankyou :)

5chm3gz

Banned
Nov 28, 2012
Three sites in your area mate.

Douglas Valley Paintball
Unit S12, Bradley Trading Estate, Bradley Lane, Standish, Lancashire WN6 0XQ
01942 231422 ‎ · douglasvalleypaintball.co.uk

Combat Paintball
Firswood Road, Lathom, Skelmersdale WN8 8UT
01695 555137 ‎ · combatpaintball.org.uk

Delta Force Paintball
Nipe Lane, Bickerstaffe, Liverpool WN8 9PY
0844 477 5119 ‎ · paintballgames.co.uk
Try contacting each one, ask to speak to the manager and check with them if its OK to bring your own gear. Delta force will allow your own gear (Goggles need to be CE certified) as mentioned previously your marker will be limited to 270fps and you must use site CO2/HPA, other limitations on markers may be the non use of semi/auto markers or not firing above a certain bps but that's up-to the discretion of the manager on site.
Hope this helps.

Nov 23, 2012
Wigan, UK
Three sites in your area mate.

Douglas Valley Paintball
Unit S12, Bradley Trading Estate, Bradley Lane, Standish, Lancashire WN6 0XQ
01942 231422 ‎ · douglasvalleypaintball.co.uk

Combat Paintball
Firswood Road, Lathom, Skelmersdale WN8 8UT
01695 555137 ‎ · combatpaintball.org.uk

Delta Force Paintball
Nipe Lane, Bickerstaffe, Liverpool WN8 9PY
0844 477 5119 ‎ · paintballgames.co.uk
Try contacting each one, ask to speak to the manager and check with them if its OK to bring your own gear. Delta force will allow your own gear (Goggles need to be CE certified) as mentioned previously your marker will be limited to 270fps and you must use site CO2/HPA, other limitations on markers may be the non use of semi/auto markers or not firing above a certain bps but that's up-to the discretion of the manager on site.
Hope this helps.
i am not allowed to use my own stuff at standish evan though i live round the corner from it and its not a walk on i been to skelmersdale one and never go there again lol. and liverpool is a bit far just found one in preston :)

5chm3gz

Banned
Nov 28, 2012
Unlike everyone else on these forums I wouldn't say don't go to the Delta Force site, the game zones are usually pretty good, and the staff will usually try and go out of their way to assist you. (Each site is different however) I know everyone moans about the prices but they are a business and are there to make money at the end of the day. If your going on your own you only really need 500- 1000 (£40.00 - £70.00) paint-balls for a decent day, all your targets are running around with inferno's and have no paint-ball experience so they are pretty easy to pick off so you don't really need to be firing 100,000,000 bps.