Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diablo 3 out on the 15th of may

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
Is anyone else gonna be playing this ?? im currently downloading it .... cant wait its been forever since they said they were making it !

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
Awesome !! I bought it last night and its downloaded ready and waiting!

Deffo gonna be a monk they look nuts!

automag

Jan 14, 2008
In Diablo 2 the sorceress was not very good to start but once you got her levels up she used to kick ar%e... I think I might have to try the witch doctor. The monk does look good.

Reactions: TGR

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
COLLECTOR'S EDITION FEATURES:
A fallen star burns across the sky, signaling the rebirth of a long-forgotten evil, and calling mortal heroes to arms once more. This limited Collector’s Edition commemorates your return to the darkened world of Sanctuary. Inside, you’ll find a treasure trove of rare and legendary items to aid you in your apocalyptic battles at the End of Days...
  • Diablo III PC/Mac Game- The full version of the Diablo III game on DVD-ROM.
  • Diablo Skull and 4GB USB Soulstone- Shackle your PC into unholy slavery with this 4GB USB soulstone and Diablo skull base. The USB also includes full versions of Diablo II and Diablo II: Lord of Destruction so you can retrace the sinister path of the Dark Wanderer once more.
  • Exclusive In-Game Content- Diablo III - Aesthetic Artifacts, World of Warcraft - Fetish Shaman Pet, and StarCraft II - Battle.net Portraits
  • Behind the Scenes Blu-Ray/DVD Set- Meet the teams behind the creation of Diablo III with this exclusive Blu-ray/DVD two-disc set. Enjoy over an hour of interviews detailing how the world of Sanctuary came together from the combined efforts of artists, writers, programmers, designers, musicians and animators.
  • The Art of Diablo III- Delve into the game’s stunning artistic development with this 208-page art book, which catalogues countless pieces, from early concepts to final 3D renderings.
  • Diablo III Soundtrack - Experience twenty four original pieces from the Diablo III soundtrack on CD and deepen your music collection with a sound as timeless as the Eternal Conflict itself.