Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diamond Wars 2014

UrbanFox90

Ark Angels Member, Photographer
Oct 4, 2012
UK
yeah, ok so now i won't eat at diamond wars..... my total for the day is £65+£10(petrol)+£8 (food+drinks). £83. sheeeeesh and i wanna go more often...... :eek: any one know prices on a-ball??

UrbanFox90

Ark Angels Member, Photographer
Oct 4, 2012
UK
i mean seriously 6 events and paintfest is more expensive but even X5 £415. it be an expensive hobby

Reactions: MorphMann

Sbcoyr

Mar 18, 2013
Barnstaple,Devon
I can't see how inflation Is the cause when walk ons run at £40-£50 with case included. I understand a lot of work goes into it but make it cheaper and more people will go. It's the price of the second case which is way to much. The paint is also **** which doesn't help at all. The final episode last year I was lucky if I had 5 balls fly straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexunder

The Bruiser
Dec 3, 2013
Romford
www.paintballfocus.com
If the price was lower I would definitely go and more of my friends, collegues etc. would join me. Whenever I mention the price of the game people get quiet and suddenly it occurs to them that they have to wash their socks on that day and cannot come. This month I am so skint that I have to skip Mayhem walk-on and Diamond Wars for that matter too. My credit card says I can go but she is a sneaky bitch and cannot be trusted.

jackaroo

Dec 17, 2013
Would people suggest going to diamond wars? Just had a look on the website and it looks like a good crack. I've got my own marker etc and I play up at my local site but I want to try more so I'm not just doing the same thing over and over

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Never done Diamond Wars beforejt as I fancy doing more events this year I wouldn't mind trying. Can anyone shed any light on how it works? I've done other scenario games, Copehill, NvS (at most venues) plus loads of walkons.

What are the paint options & prices?
What's the typical paint consumption for you guys?
How many players are there usually?
And anything else you think I should know

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Never done Diamond Wars beforejt as I fancy doing more events this year I wouldn't mind trying. Can anyone shed any light on how it works? I've done other scenario games, Copehill, NvS (at most venues) plus loads of walkons.

What are the paint options & prices?
What's the typical paint consumption for you guys?
How many players are there usually?
And anything else you think I should know
Right, price is £65 for entry and a case of paint. Extra paint is £45 per case. (Standard formula 13.)
I generally used to use a case and a half, same for most others, although depends on your style of play and marker, etc.
Usually about 40 players per side I would say, played over half of the NPF site.
Game starts at 10.30am and spec ops release is at 10.15. Spec ops are a small group of players who go out early to complete certain missions, retrieving crates, barrels, etc.
Teams accrue, Blood Dollars through completing missions, kills of enemy players and capturing and holding points on the map.