Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diamond Wars 2014

MorphMann

Fb UK Big Games
Jun 5, 2012
Kettering, Northants
Sorry but been away for a bit. I said ...... Ok nobody listens to me... lol

Here is what happened on Sunday. And it's as true full as I can be with what I know.

Both sides turned up but the HMC outnumbered the USDE so the Arc Angels were asked if they would play for the USDE for the day to make the numbers equal. They said yes and played with 100% all day, and caused us a lot of bother. Before the scores were read out they were asked if they could stay with the USDE for the rest of this season and after much soul searching as they started as an HMC side they finally agreed.

I for one and the whole HMC command team understand and wish the best for our former players as its just a game and we would hope for the same if the roles were to be reversed in future. Also I heard from a friends friend that one of them owes Daz "Top Dog" Janes a beer...... lol

Scores ended with the mighty HMC winning by 80 million blood dollars

Reactions: Rock Ape

Rock Ape

Dec 21, 2012
Oldbury, West Midlands

CALL TO ARMS!

To all you paintballers out there! The USDE wants you!
On Sunday 23rd February, the next episode of Diamonds wars gets underway.
The USDE are looking for people with skill & courage to help defeat the tyranny of the HMC (Hoffman minex corporation)
In January, the battle raged deep in Corimbe jungle! The HMC won the day, but only by a narrow margin. Only with courage, conviction and strength of arms can we rise up and defeat the HMC!
Time for a change! The HMC have had things their way for to long!
Come and join us at the NPF paintball site, Bassets Pole.
If you are new to paintball or an old hand at it, come and join us.
If your a tournament player waiting for the session to get under way, Get down here and hone your shooting skills by shooting the HMC.
If you are a seasoned scenario player, here is a game for you!

Call NPF on 0121 327 3961 and book now!

United we are strong........ United we will win!

mikeylikey

Mar 7, 2014
just after a bit of info i am totally new to this i am thinking of going to paint fest 2014 but can only go on the sunday so what exacly does the £65-£70 paintfest ticket get me in total i have my own gear and would i be able to play in dimond wars i will be coming alone any help much appreciated