Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Diamond Wars 2014

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
just after a bit of info i am totally new to this i am thinking of going to paint fest 2014 but can only go on the sunday so what exacly does the £65-£70 paintfest ticket get me in total i have my own gear and would i be able to play in dimond wars i will be coming alone any help much appreciated

Yes matey, your ticket will allow you to play the big game on Sunday... You just need to pay for paint and you're good to go, I expect game on will be around 10am so plan to arrive as early as possible to get space in staging.

Too bad you'll miss out on all the other stuff NPF have planned... Saturday's party usually goes down a storm, not to mention the mini-big games running all day Saturday and the mass of traders that will be present. I think it's three days again this year @Milky ? NPF command can confirm...

Get booked in to USDE (blue) and come say hi to Onslaught Special Forces or the A:RK Angels if you're looking to run with a group :)

mikeylikey

Mar 7, 2014
Thanks mate just a quick one I have 3 friends and they suggested making our own team how do we go about doing this and concerning the tickets we masewell just buy a diamond wars ticket for 65 as it comes with 2000 paintballs defo going for blue tho

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I think you're getting Paintfest confused with a regular Diamond Wars game... That is £65 and includes a case of paint, however for July's episode the cost of the weekend festival ticket includes all the activities across the three days (unless listed as chargeable) the main Sunday game, but not paint.

It will be available in numerous grades and flavours from the various traders, usually starts at £25 a box up to £40+ but don't bother buying tourney grade for the woods as all you end up eliminating will be grass and twigs :p

Reactions: MorphMann

Milky

Jan 20, 2004
www.ukasylum.co.uk
Diamond wars and Paintfest are 2 separate things,

July's Paintfest event is a 3 day event Friday to Sunday, Friday and Saturday we have a variety of games and activities and Sunday is the Big game, This is £75 for ENTRY only paint must be bought on site from one of the onsite paint vendors, Paint usually from £25 per box

Diamond Wars last Sunday of every month DW is Jan - Nov (except July and Aug) Entry INCLUDING box of 2000 site paint is £65 (extra site paint from £45) Site paint ONLY

Milky NPF Events management team

Reactions: MorphMann and Pingu

Here's Johnny

Dec 30, 2013
When do the personal scores go up on face book ? And where can you find out the team scores for the last three dw ?

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
When do the personal scores go up on face book ? And where can you find out the team scores for the last three dw ?
All will be on the diamond wars Facebook page and if struggling to find it then you can go through the NPF website for Facebook