Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Different A1 board?

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Well, I am considering putting a new board in my A1 (just because). I am undecided between Virtue and Sly - hence my post.

Can anyone who has used a non-stock board please post your recommendations?

cheers

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Well, I am considering putting a new board in my A1 (just because). I am undecided between Virtue and Sly - hence my post.

Can anyone who has used a non-stock board please post your recommendations?

cheers
You could always go to the APS site and download the latest Fly software for yours.

Or if you want a different one try dropping Rabies on here a PM, he did a batch 'Rabid' of A1 boards, top quality, infinity tunable and although there is nothing wrong with the stock board, it genuinely shoots better! He was quite well known for his Timmy coding and developed the boards for the Creed, other things in the pipe line too.

Not sure if he will any left, I seem to remember them selling quite well on AOG. I have had one in mine for over 2 years now without any issues.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I've already "fly"d it (added the magnos as well). I'm just waiting for a new bolt and fly tip to come now (hurry up Jon ;)).

I was tempted by Virtue's drill modes - but if that's just a gimmick then I will look elsewhere (at any non-stock).

The stock board runs fine - I just fancy a change.

cheers

dextrus

I <3 Cheating!
Sep 3, 2006
Nr lincoln
I have a rabit board dude i use to have in mines its sweet but took it out to sell if your looking for one:)

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Sounds like a plan Dex. PM me payment details and we'll work it out.

cheers

EDIT: Still looking at/for other boards as well. Post up your opinions/items please.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Well - seeing as how no-one pm'd me :rolleyes: I'm still in the market for a non-stock A1 board. Anyone got any real advice or board to sell?

Ta