Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dirt cheep site info

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey-d

Jul 7, 2009
manchester
starting to sound more like a deep pockets site not a dirt cheep site on a mint farm all mounting up now init Mactoshdog u dont think he could get minted lamb balls do you

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
This sounds amazing

so flavoured paint, mints groing wildly (polos and tic-tacs as I understand), some guy called Owen, some planes in a field and alot of air.

Only £1 a ball, £12.50 to get through the gate and a take-away down the road.

Where do I sign up?

Tincs

retired from reality :-)
Nov 9, 2007
NEWQUAY
so flavoured paint, mints groing wildly (polos and tic-tacs as I understand), some guy called Owen, some planes in a field and alot of air.

Only £1 a ball, £12.50 to get through the gate and a take-away down the road.

Where do I sign up?
dont forget the free air and lamb/yorkipud flavoured pbs...AND there is a pub down the road ( not sure if Owen ownes that as well ) but freeflow could let us know..:D

Mactoshdog

LIKES RED
Oct 12, 2008
North East, Sunderland
umm, the air is not free, if you want bottle fills you must donate, if you woulde like to breath on the mint farm, you most donate, and if you would like to brake wind, you must donate.

but other than that...

b.johnson

Mar 9, 2009
I think the title may mean the dirt is cheap knowing full well that nobody would want to buy any dirt anyway. Just make sure you wipe yourselves down at the end of the day to make sure there isn't any on your gear, or else you'll be donating your hard earned.

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Just noted that the camping is free, can I bring my own tent or do I have to buy a mint freindly one there?

I dont mind paying for the dirt, as long as it is cheap ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.