Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dispelling prejudice

Jun 11, 2008
Does it matter? I play paintball for my own enjoyment not to entertain others (other than whe appearing on mission paintball, brainiacs, etc )

Do cyclists worry that they wear shorts so tight you can tell their religion and sound like clog dancers when walking? No, they just get on with enjoying their sport.

Jun 11, 2008
One thing you can do is use a paintball DVD when carrying out a risk assessment training. If nothing else it gives you chance to catch up on your viewing.

strafingrun

Apr 2, 2010
chorley
bar shouting "its morphing time" there’s no difference between the following to the casual observer.

Arguable tournament paintball is lazy power ranger LARP so I think trying to distance yourself from "that crowd" in the eyes of others is going to be difficult to say the least
EDIT: just so it’s not misinterpreted I don’t have any problem with sup air fashion(???) or players and id probable have a custom power rangers jersey made if i could justify the expense... god the power rangers were great

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2011
Actually, when I tell people I play paintball they usually assume I'm hiding behind big balloons and shouting all kind of nonsense in a high pitched voice, while dressed like a clown.
Once I tell them that I actually dress up like the army and perform faux-military manoeuvres in full kit, they are usually a lot more accepting.

also - 'hard-core sport' - pffffttt!!!
No, no you're right though, totally...
lol

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
With Garideon (edit: also Bod) on this one. It looks like there's some prejudice going on in your post. Sad times.

Regardless of whether you play airball or woodsball it's all the same stuff. The terrain might look a little bit different but I'd wager any woodsballer, or airsofter for that matter is just as dedicated as you are.

I wouldn't necessarily say airball is more "hardcore" than woodsball either. It's all in how you play it rather than what you're playing. Hard fought games are hard fought games whatever field they take place on.
im harrd core....

Reactions: hoot