Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Disruption Ego7, Naughty Dogz Timmy, Cocker Pump, Mask, Pack

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
So, my team has decided to play Campaign this year, so I need to raise some funds. So, the gun cupboard is being thinned out a little. All these prices are for collection (I'm in Slough and play SPL up at Bricketwood. Happy to post at a cost of £20 per marker, or to meet up or deliver within a reasonable distance. Paypal fees are not included, please add 4% for them if using PP.

First, a proof pic:

All close ups of individual kit here: (happy to take extras if requested)

http://s120.photobucket.com/user/Hippy-album/media/P8ntballer April 2014/IMG_0090.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12

1 Disruption Ego 7 - £225 WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

I bought this recently as a bag of parts, and have carefully re-built her to full working order, including a full service of all the regs and a brand new set of grips, including blacked out screws on them. Shoots like an absolute dream, and I have used it a couple of times, but I already have three other Egos...
Obviously, there is some heavy anno wear on the tip, but the rest of the marker is in good condition cosmetically, with just a few very minor marks.
A very rare marker - only 10 of these were made by planet! Your chance to own a little history, and still keep up with any marker out there... I actually prefer the feel of the 7 to any other Ego I have shot!
(a case is included, although it is a bit used. I'll also find some orings and lube to put in with it, but no allen keys)

2 Naughty Dogz Intimidator SOLD

Damn Sexy! I don't think there are too many of these in the UK. I used to obsessively collect Timmys and will be sad to see this one go TBH... it's been sat in the cupboard fo the last three years unused, but has just been cleaned, oiled the ram and it airs up and shoots with no issues. It features the rather fantastic Dogz milling, with paw prints in the body work. There is some anno marks, but overall the condition is good. Ohter upgrades are a hybrid adjustable ram cap, and the big ashcroft gauge has been replaced with a small Eclipse one and the reg replaced with a CP. I've got a Unitech 693 barrel fitted ATM, but this could be changed for an Eclipse one piece shaft or a bob long assasin barrel if required. The board has been re-flashed with Rabid code, which enables it to be reprogrammed to fully comply with millenium rules, even if they changed them in the next few years!
(I will be including a set of orings and some spare detents (the PBK hard ones!!) and any other spares I can find)

3 Cocker Pump: SOLD

A beautiful, superb condition example. Bought recently by me, and used a few times - but I just don't play enough pump to justify the three I own. Shoots wonderfully, and I believe the Chrome frame is a rare beast. I will include the 50 shot hopper pictured as well.

4 Empire 5 pod pack, in yellow - £10 (£13 posted)

It is what itis - needs a quick clean, but does the job.

5 Events Mask £25

Well used, with some marks and a fair few small scratches on the lens, but totally useable and lots of life left. I'm pretty sure there is a spare clear lens somewhere, which I'll include. The top foam has been purposely removed, as this makes it fit over a beanie of headband better.

Last edited:
Reactions: cheyenne

DarkOri3nt

Sep 18, 2012
Mainly orings for a gen 3 I believe I have an empire timmy too. What do you have ?

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Got lots of orings, but will need to hang on to them as I'll be keeping my Alias. Got some detents and eye covers, screws and a couple of eye covers

DarkOri3nt

Sep 18, 2012
Mate one full rebuild would help me out but if you cant thats ok I have 2 I need to maintain lol. I got some hard detents coming from keen dean the lad lol