Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dm12 leaking

Aug 10, 2009
If it is not those try replacing the 020 greens on the outside of the Can. Also try checking the reg is set to stock pressure. Wind the reg all the way in, and the back it out approximately 5 and a half turns.

Air it up and see if the leak remains

Reactions: cheyenne

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
If it is not those try replacing the 020 greens on the outside of the Can. Also try checking the reg is set to stock pressure. Wind the reg all the way in, and the back it out approximately 5 and a half turns.

Air it up and see if the leak remains
Thanks young rich il give it ago when I get home

Aug 10, 2009
Have you tried airing it up with the frame detached from the body. You will hear it better then you can hear if it is the lpr, solenoid or gasket for certain

Reactions: Gaz #68

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
It may not be the same issue but my DM9 did exactly the same and I thought it was the LPR but in the end it was orings. I'm not an expert but I believe the LPR sends lower pressure air to move the bolt forwards and backwards and that air is vented on the forward stroke. If the orings don't seal the low pressure air trying to push the bolt back leaks around the seals causing a permanent leak similar to what your describing. Apologies if this isn't the same as your fault but only advice I can offer at the moment mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
It may not be the same issue but my DM9 did exactly the same and I thought it was the LPR but in the end it was orings. I'm not an expert but I believe the LPR sends lower pressure air to move the bolt forwards and backwards and that air is vented on the forward stroke. If the orings don't seal the low pressure air trying to push the bolt back leaks around the seals causing a permanent leak similar to what your describing. Apologies if this isn't the same as your fault but only advice I can offer at the moment mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im waiting on a solinoid gasket from captin bitchslap if that dont sort it I will chanch every oring on the marker if that dont sort it il have to send it back