Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dm12 leaking

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
if the LPR pressure is to low it doesn't seal making a leak from around the solenoid area.

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Tryed that mate slowly turned it up from 0 and its leaking from 1 turn till the end but it needs to be around 3 or 4 turns out before it will shot

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
if you crank the lpr in too much though the seal will be duff - be groved by the adjuster.
as soon as you feel resistance on the adjuster is when its at 0 turns

cheyenne

Jun 9, 2009
hull
Im waiting on a solinoid gasket from captin bitchslap if that dont sort it I will chanch every oring on the marker if that dont sort it il have to send it back
can you not send it to captin bitchslap ill pay for it sorry about this but it was working at the masters

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Between me and rich it will sorted mate if it costs me anything il let you know and cover it yea

And yea I understand worked ... just one of those things ... can do to much to it at the mo im waiting forfa new oring kit to come and il change every oring till its sorted

Reactions: Captain bitchslap

Hollywood87

Jul 22, 2012
Pull off your frame and look at the underside of the body. There are some set screws under the lpr. Gas the gun up and see if it comes from there. If it does re loctite the set screws. Or it could be an lpr oring.

Monkeyboi

was ROSSTHEGUYVER
Nov 18, 2009
www.youtube.com
Na mate i had changed EVERY oring in the marker as captin bitchslap said to do then couldnt work it out so I sent it off to him/dye and it turned out to be the noid was knackered ... :-(