Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dm12 trigger movement

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
I've had a couple of dm's before namely the '8 and the im9, but my new Dm12s trigger feels worse than the previous years in regards to side to side movement,
When walking the trigger I can hear the microswitch and a rattley sound from the movement of the trigger. Is there something I can adjust to remedy this or is it something I've gotta put up with?
Or swap someone for the old blade style lol Cus I loved those things

Bullseye

Non-linear
Feb 25, 2011
Derby
Unfortunately the trigger is different from the dm11 onwards.... It sounds to me like whoever had it previously has taken the return spring out? I know I took mine out for a while as the trigger seemed 'spongy' with it in, but then had a bit of trigger stick.

I agree that the previous triggers were a whole lot better than now :(

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
It's got a return spring in it, it just feels sloppy,
Sucks that the trigger got worse Over the years lol. Might see if I can get a magnet trigger kit

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
It's got a return spring in it, it just feels sloppy,
Sucks that the trigger got worse Over the years lol. Might see if I can get a magnet trigger kit
are the rollerbearing screws in as much as they can be? believe the DM has them

movingcanvass

couldn't stay away!
Jan 8, 2009
nottingham
I think it is yeah, as much as it can be anyway, it's slack, then you turn it a tenth of a turn and the trigger won't move lol. I've adjusted pre and post travel, spring tension and trigger angle and it seems...marginally better.
Think I'm just gonna have to go with it

BayBlade

1 of 1....
Jan 23, 2014
I've had a couple of dm's before namely the '8 and the im9, but my new Dm12s trigger feels worse than the previous years in regards to side to side movement,
When walking the trigger I can hear the microswitch and a rattley sound from the movement of the trigger. Is there something I can adjust to remedy this or is it something I've gotta put up with?
Or swap someone for the old blade style lol Cus I loved those things
sounds like you need some new bearding. £4 each and they have 2.
http://shop.dyepaintball.com/dye_gb/part-r30710039.html