Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

do many girls play the sport

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
i was at ancaster on sunday and i did not see many girls playing and were i work marshalling we do have girls come the odd ocassion

so the question is that this is a growing sport and is the girls taking intrest in it ?

if you are a female player that playes in tournaments around the country or a punter please post a reply saying i do thanks

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
i was at ancaster on sunday and i did not see many girls playing and were i work marshalling we do have girls come the odd ocassion

so the question is that this is a growing sport and is the girls taking intrest in it ?
I expect I'll probably get called a chauvanist, but I think its fair to say that the sport of paintball doesnt appeal to the majority of girls, just cause of the nature of the game.

Thats not to say that girls don't play, and don't make great players.

There's loads of female players in the UK, hell i'm going out with one :eek: but there's way more guys.

rkid

jason
Apr 22, 2007
kettering
well i think it dont matter wat sex you are but the more intrest the girls take in the sport the more it is going to grow and get better

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com

I think the question should be - Can any girls play our sport?

:)

<~~~~~begins to practice ducking....