Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Do we actually care about cheating guns and bad behaviour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
Dave me and andy were the best thing to happen to that team! We half funded HB for gods sake!!?? but what do we get back? This so called package has been caused by you and you know exactly why. What the hell are you talking about patting a dog on the head? You know the reasons i left the team because i rang you up myself. I didnt like where the team was going with respect to everything on this thread.
Rich you are disillusioned. You and Andy made the choice to leave the team that was up to you. You need to move on play paintball if you choose and be happy.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
id bet theyd never shoot up a millenium ref on purpose and risk being banned from the tournament..... complete lack of respect for the uk masters is all im seeing...

sabianfan

Jan 11, 2005
Grantham Lincolnshire
Rich you are disillusioned. You and Andy made the choice to leave the team that was up to you. You need to move on play paintball if you choose and be happy.
We had moved on, we went to play for ECI but you refused to let us play in germany for them. And yes we were very happy with them, but you just created crap for them so we had to leave them too.

D7's

Home to Notorious Kids
Aug 15, 2002
www.d7s.co.uk
We had moved on, we went to play for ECI but you refused to let us play in germany for them. And yes we were very happy with them, but you just created crap for them so we had to leave them too.
Your Mum asked me to do letter so you could play in Germany for ECI I agreed the next thing I hear is that you won't be back training for 2 weeks which would have been after Germany. You don't know what you are talking about. Ask your Mum. Your definitely disillusioned if you think it bothers me what team you play for, why would it?

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln
id bet theyd never shoot up a millenium ref on purpose and risk being banned from the tournament..... complete lack of respect for the uk masters is all im seeing...
lol... I love how its the whole team whos getting slated... Things will be dealt with so just go concentrate on your own team.

Si NK #69

Or as dave said...

I think you should shut the f**k up and concernstrate on your own game, the way you are all talking, its like you have won everything, you don't cheat and you have never had a go at a marshal. The forums don't run NK I do. So anyone wishing to discuss my team please do not hesitate to call me. Sensitive kids need not call, I don't deal with sensitive kids.

Dave Stewart
NOTORIOUS KIDZ COACH/OWNER/SPONSOR in a big way

07971 375930

I love this man!! :D:D:D:D:D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Here you go , Markie.
Cheater guns at UK events--no problem apparently, certainly by the responses here nobody is particularly bothered so why should the promoters risk anything?

German "exploits"--despite Russell's post I doubt the MS really wants any proof or the hassle or the fallout depending on who was responsible.

NK--is the state of UK paintball so pathetic you guys got nothing better to talk about than a bunch of kids with "potential"? Once upon a time you actually had to do something more than make a splash in the Mil's wading pool. The attention you people give them is way out of proportion.
As to event conduct somebody has got to act cus y'all are only gonna get more of the same because Big Dave obviously not only condones their behavior but encourages it.

Now you can all stop. No need to thank me.

ToxicPaintballz

The Real NK #41
Apr 5, 2004
Visit site
Here you go , Markie.
Cheater guns at UK events--no problem apparently, certainly by the responses here nobody is particularly bothered so why should the promoters risk anything?

German "exploits"--despite Russell's post I doubt the MS really wants any proof or the hassle or the fallout depending on who was responsible.

NK--is the state of UK paintball so pathetic you guys got nothing better to talk about than a bunch of kids with "potential"? Once upon a time you actually had to do something more than make a splash in the Mil's wading pool. The attention you people give them is way out of proportion.
As to event conduct somebody has got to act cus y'all are only gonna get more of the same because Big Dave obviously not only condones their behavior but encourages it.

Now you can all stop. No need to thank me.

All I can say is...wait a couple years.

Status
Not open for further replies.