Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

do you actually find it harder to hit a smaller person?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Assuming there is a difference (and believe me, there is), would you really notice? After all, you are in the midst of a game, and the last thing you mind does is go "I say, that fellow over yonder seems to be a tad hard to mark with this here fine piece of paintball apparatus. Oh, I see now, he is a wee on the smallish side of things..."
Instead your brain just goes "Waaaaaaaaaaah! Murder! Death! Kill!"
The only moment you would really notice a player is small, is when they run form bunker to bunker, and only if you have other people within view as reference. The reason you don't notice it's harder to hit the smaller guys (assuming they have the skills to go with it) is because you hardly see them, because they are naturally more able to play tight.

Being over 6 feet, and somewhat on the heavy side of things, I'd like to think it doesn't make a difference, but it does. What do you think the Luftwaffe had more trouble with, a small, zippy P51 fighter, or a large, ponderous B17 bomber?

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
Originally posted by Buddha 3
What do you think the Luftwaffe had more trouble with, a small, zippy P51 fighter, or a large, ponderous B17 bomber?
I would have said the Massive, Sluggish, Heavy Bomber. but that is just me :D

L J

big big titties
generally small people dont make a difference unless they are seriously small, ie 3 foot, if some is 5 foot, then when u see them they would be like 30 metres awa, and at that range 6/12 inches isnt much different, and also u dont aim for their head anyway...

now if hes a porker, then yeah it does make a difference to being a lanky person

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Originally posted by L J
generally small people dont make a difference unless they are seriously small, ie 3 foot,
Now I'm thinking that being like 3 foot tall (unlikely I'm sure you will agree) is actually worse than being 7 foot tall, as when you are 7 foot tall you can play all 7 foot but when you are 3 foot tall you are restricted to only coming out within those 3 feet.... (did that make sense, somewhat drunk typing here :p)

Mr S.