Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dodgy seller

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
By now I know I'am not going to get my product I purchased, but i would like to let you mods know that a seller called philbey has took my money and not sent my item, at first he said he was looking for a job so was going to post on friday 21, but his mom had cleaned his room and had lost it so he was going to look for it over the weekend, then on the monday he said he had been to a party and hurt his knee so couldent post it so he would either refund me, or he said he would get a friend to post it on tuesday, but he was online yesterday night and is not replying to my messages eventhough he said he would of give me a refund if it was not posted, but instead he keeps making excuses and saying he'll get someone else to post it.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
By now I know I'am not going to get my product I purchased, but i would like to let you mods know that a seller called philbey has took my money and not sent my item, at first he said he was looking for a job so was going to post on friday 21, but his mom had cleaned his room and had lost it so he was going to look for it over the weekend, then on the monday he said he had been to a party and hurt his knee so couldent post it so he would either refund me, or he said he would get a friend to post it on tuesday, but he was online yesterday night and is not replying to my messages eventhough he said he would of give me a refund if it was not posted, but instead he keeps making excuses and saying he'll get someone else to post it.
Link to the thread please

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Again I think you are jumping to conclusions. How do you know all of the above is not true. And where in his thread did he say he was going to offer a 1 or 2 day service. People need to realise that not every one can get to the post office the day you make payment. So a little bit of patience and manners go along way. When the product is over due by two weeks come back to us

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
i payed on tuesday 18th and he said he would post on friday first class post, which I was fine with but when he sends me PM's saying all these things.

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
I suggest in future to look at the threads they've started...

Philbey has several For Sale threads and from a quick glance it looks like he's never let anyone down :whistle: