Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Donald Trump

Donald Trump...

• is going to make America great again...

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • isn't going to get elected

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • won't make a difference, presidents rarely do...

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • needs to pack up and go home, and leave it to the politicians...

• will cause WW3

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • would be the best president ever

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • would be the worst president ever

• would be the last president ever

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
I just cannot believe he's got this far, saying the things he has. He's like the stereotypical old person sitting in the corner mumbling racist abuse and everyone just laughing it off... "Oh pay no attention to Grandpa...He's mad"

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
The way it is in France right now, who could blame-em? They just got hit super-hard.

People are sick of politicians. The Trump camp realized this early on and have been able to capitalize.
It's the early 30's all over again. People are demanding 'change' and Trump is a different type of candidate, so they are rallying to him. Politicians everywhere need to take note. The people don't trust them and they never seem to miss an opportunity to prove the people right.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
well that's it, after last night it seems certain to be a Trump/Clinton presidential race come November.

So who's best?
The murdering, lying, deceitful Hildog, with more skeletons in the closet than Myra Hindley?
Or the wall-building, woman hating, completely inexperienced disaster-bigot that's Donald Trump?

Tough call man...

Id prolly choose Trump.
There, I said it....

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Anyone watch the RNC over the last 3 days??
I'm telling you, there's a really big chance The Donald is going to win this election. Republican voting is up 60%, and Democratic voting is down 20%, and those are CNN stats (CNN is the democratic parties news channel). That'll do it right there if nothing changes.

My advice at this stage is to buy shares in Ruger, S&W, Springfield and Remington. Ruger shares really delivered last year.
If Trump wins, shares will soar, as business is unthreatened and there will be confidence in the market. If Hildog wins, shares will soar, as people run out to buy firearms before they become more restricted. Its a no brainer.

Reactions: Spikerz