Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Donations for Nige (Spreadz)

Nige-dont know you man, but you seem like a cool guy thats had a crap thing happen, and i feel for you.I would been gutted if it was my kit.£10 sent from me and the same again from Lump as his winnings from the Superbowl bet he had with me :eek: :D:D:D
Lol! I seen that Chris. I have a rule, never bet with Lump cause the jammy git always wins :D
Thanks mate, you are a gentleman :)
Nige

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Right folks, all wrapped up, done and dusted.

Final figure Nige will be receving thanks to all of you is £600. total in paypal after fees was £565. I said i would cover the fees which made it £585, plus 20 pence per transaction came in at another £10, so rounded up as £600 sounded a lot nicer to me than £595 :)

Once again, many thanks to all who donated.

AL21784

I love lamp
Sep 19, 2005
Hijacking Balf's datas
Right folks, all wrapped up, done and dusted.

Final figure Nige will be receving thanks to all of you is £600. total in paypal after fees was £565. I said i would cover the fees which made it £585, plus 20 pence per transaction came in at another £10, so rounded up as £600 sounded a lot nicer to me than £595 :)

Once again, many thanks to all who donated.
not bad for a couple of days work :D :cool:

Says a lot for the people on here. :D
and for the person who organised it :cool: :)

I spoke to Jim many times and he has been informing me how this has been going. I have been sat here trying to think of something to say but I am actually speachless :eek:
I would like to thank Jim for having this crazy idea (even though I still dont think its right you guys should of wasted your cash on me) I am eternally gratefull for all your wishes and donations. i feel incredibly proud to have friends like you guys.
You all know what the money is going towards and I wll be doing something as a personal thankyou for all your generosity as well as trying to get and see as many of you as I can this year to thank you personally. Campaign cup on the Sunday for coffee if you are free ;)
I would also like to thank the guys that donated something other than cash.
Everyone at Planet Eclipse for their support
Nicky for keeping me company in conversations everyday while I have been off work ;)
Everyone at freekz for their support
Neil at Heaven Paintball for the Dye Throttle Air System
Olly and Halloween for the New Torque loader
Jakey for the sig
Tommy for the +1's
I am proud to be a member of a community that thinks of others like you guys have. I really cant think of anything else to say.
many many thanks to each and everyone of you. I am proud to call you all friends :)
Take care and see you all soon
Nige

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
you could pop up here and thank me personally, by buying a takeaway

£600 worth:D

The food will be hot, but not enough to burn you;):p:p

:)