Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dumb things noobs do

I was playing a tourney not long after starting playing paintball where a back player (not mentioning any names!) went to pot up and shot himself in the foot! Not only was the judge to busy laughing to pull him, but the rest of the players watching were having a good old chuckle as well.
What capped it off was when the player in question was hopping in agony, he then shot himself on the other foot!!

Talk about being funny as ****

Everyone was on the floor in fits of hysterics!! :D

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Why is it that newbs always post threads like this to try and classify them as not bieng a newb, when the thread itself reveals them as one!?

just something that has begun to annoy me.....

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
well you were a noob once. Don't you talk about stuff like

" hey remember that game back in the old days?"

"I remember when splash anno was the nuts"

"I did this dumb thing....."

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
I am fuly aware that i was a newb once, but i can't remember posting things like 'stupid stuff noobs do' or do anything to deny I was a noob/ berate other newbs to get me reclassified as a non newb :rolleyes:

All i'm asking is to please stop doing stuff like that, it annoys me no end!

but back to the topic, when i were a lad, i managed to trip on a tree root playing a walkon and landed on a tree stump with a nail in it, and that hurt! i also managed to put my bolt in the wrong way up and thought my gun was broken!

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Here's one for ya that makes anyone that does it look a complete NOOOOB !!!!!

Players when they are walkin a field walking up to a bunker to check it out when they break out their super dooper brand spanking new invisible gat and pretend to play ball behind their chosen bunker :rolleyes:

Or describing a game and what they did in the game that same invisible gun suddenly appears and they then start wavin their hands about as tho they are shooting at someone :confused:

Now is it me or do they look a complete NOOOOOOOOOOB!!!:rolleyes:

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by WKD
Here's one for ya that makes anyone that does it look a complete NOOOOB !!!!!

Players when they are walkin a field walking up to a bunker to check it out when they break out their super dooper brand spanking new invisible gat and pretend to play ball behind their chosen bunker :rolleyes:

Or describing a game and what they did in the game that same invisible gun suddenly appears and they then start wavin their hands about as tho they are shooting at someone :confused:

Now is it me or do they look a complete NOOOOOOOOOOB!!!:rolleyes:
It is you, they do not look NOOBS you are obviously the NOOOOOOOOOOB!!!:rolleyes: ;)