Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

dumb things noobs do

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Liam i would be very careful who you take the mickey out off that i am obviously a noob as you said cos i take it as a personal attack you dont know me you havent seem me play and for someone as young as yourself youve got a very big mouth can you really back it up!!!!!!
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but dont flame someone for voicing their opinion and then take the piss when you obviously dont know what you are talkin about or to whom you are takin the piss of !!!!
Also if you wanna go wavin you hands about whilst walkin and lookin at a field fine tho i stand by my convictions cos you will still look like a NOOOOOOOOOOOOB :D

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by WKD
Liam i would be very careful who you take the mickey out off that i am obviously a noob as you said cos i take it as a personal attack you dont know me you havent seem me play and for someone as young as yourself youve got a very big mouth can you really back it up!!!!!!
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but dont flame someone for voicing their opinion and then take the piss when you obviously dont know what you are talkin about or to whom you are takin the piss of !!!!
Also if you wanna go wavin you hands about whilst walkin and lookin at a field fine tho i stand by my convictions cos you will still look like a NOOOOOOOOOOOOB :D
Now that was a very good comeback indeed, it was meant in no shape or form as any kind of attacka gains you, i was just having a laugh and voicing my opinion too, its obvious your not new to the sport as you have been registered longer than me, I just dont agree that anyone who does the things you described makes them look like a 'NOOB'. I dont really understand why you have taken offence to being called a NOOB it was a joke hence the ;)

Peace

WKD

Apr 7, 2002
East yorkshire
Visit site
Nah i just look the only time i do it is when im playin its the best way i just cant see the point in it plus i think it was actually in p8ntballer about it as things not too do cos ya end up lookin stoopid i could be wrong but not about the looking stoooooopid bit :rolleyes:

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
well...i was reading this forum very carefully some months ago. and nobody ever mentioned that playing "airguitar-gun" while fieldwalking looks stoopid. then skinny K (a dynasty player, for all you n00bs:D ) said in PGI that it looks stoopid, and after this, it was mentioned everywhere by everyone and their mamas that its suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a stoopid thing to do. well, i did it, ill do it and i know lots of people do it and i just give a damn bout it. you can call me n00b after the game again, if you can still recognize me through the smear i left on your goggles:D .