Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dump the Peak?

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
bit of both, when you have your peak on it seem to stop airflow... the only time i have ever steamed up, is when i have had my peak on.... and some goggles just dont look right with peaks.. i.e the vents, but i3's dont look that bad with them.

-james

lemonadeX

Platinum Member
Jul 31, 2006
(near) Southampton
Isn't it to keep the sun out of your eyes? Tried my Invisions in the woods the other day without the peak and found I was squinting a lot with the sun glare.

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
i3's dont look that bad with them.

-james
would that be the i3's I had off you???

They do look trick with or without the peak!

I had a problem with misting last week do you think removing the peak may help this?

-Tris-

Ambushing - don't disturb
Jul 28, 2006
Milton Keynes
Its down to personal preferance, I personally dont wear it because it used to fog my scott vectras (thank god I got a new pair of goggs). Tho on sunny days as said above I did have to squint alot which is annoying.

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
It's a bigger target area to hit..:rolleyes:

think about it. you move your head up or down, side to side, that peak becomes just another thing to stick out a bunker and get tw*tted with paint.

I take my peak off all goggles and wear a big comfy headband just above my gogs to redude paint breakage on my forehead.

I also find's it helps my vision. i feel free-er within the goggles and i can see paint flying over my head so i don't pop up and get a nice one in-between the eyeballs.

:p Have a nice evening.

Balloon #12