Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye DAM or DM12/13

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
If you can get the money can come over tomorrow or monday because im away working the rest of next week. If i bring it you can see it in the flesh with all the bits and decide then if you like it?
It would probably have to be Monday as I'm working all day tomorrow, unless you happen to be in Poole tomorrow? If not then Monday I can come :) what's your postcode?

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
What about tonight i can always swing by yours or half way? BH9 1BY . Was just in Poole today but can drive there tomorrow not too far Proof pics inc Throw me your number too can discuss it if you rather on the phone?

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
Yeah possibly, I could meet you in Poole tonight. Would need to see if I can get all the cash as I have a feeling I can only get £300 out per day annoyingly! I'll see what I can sort and get back to you asap.

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
If it's ok with you I can PayPal you £500 as that's on my account now and bring the remaining £100 with me? Where would be a good place to meet you, I was thinking the B&Q carpark so no old ladies get freaked out and call the police