Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Dye DM11 PGA Edition & WGP Pump FOR SALE!

Sam0412

Jan 12, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Sad to see these markers go, they are my two favourite markers i have ever had but due to recent circumstances I need these gone as quick as possible!

Proof Pic;

First up is my Dye DM11 - PGA Edition £235 Posted
This gun is an absolute beut in all respects! It looks great and the camera does not quite do it justice and it shoots like a dream, only used it porperly on the field 2 or 3 times since ive had it but i have shot alot of markers and this is by far up there! Sad to see this gun go but tough times and it cant be helped :(

The marker is !in immaculate condition there is hardly a scratch on her! When you see it in person it is alot more appreciated than in photos! The tip has a few nicks but that is expected of a used marker!

It comes with all the Dye usualls, grease, parts kit including a full set of O-Rings, spare screws and 2 sets of eye pipe detent replacements, 14" 2 piece barrel, manual along with an extra reg grip incase it is needed. I have also thrown in a few Tech PB stickers in there aswell.
Photo's Below;

The only issue i had today on inspecting the marker after i hadnt used her in a while was when i aired her up the O-ring in the ASA went, however this is an easy repair to anyone with a Dye Multi-tool, i unfortuntley do not have one so i cannot replace it, however it still shot great and the same as it usually does just with a small air purge which can be easily rectified. The O-Ring needed is in the part kits provided.

I am asking £235 Shipped recorded delivery!

Next up is my WGP KNIGHTKAST Pump - £105 Posted

This marker is once again a dream to shoot! Im very reluctant to let go of this! She shoots perfectly everytime without fail, never had any problems at all with her at all! Very reliable and great fun to use! The 50 round hopper will be included in the price along with the 14" PE Barrel (.693 Bore). She is very efficient on air meaning you can get nearly a full days play off one fill depending on how much paint you can get through!

Asking for £105 Shipped!

Thanks for lucking if you require any extra information please feel free to ask, these need to be gone ASAP so offer up, serious trades may be looked at, trades + cash offers are also welcome!

Thanks
Sam:)

Last edited:

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
god my pc is being funny. one did say....

" I'll offer £180 on the dm11, pay pal straight away.
Don't really need or want it, but its just so purdy!"

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
best I can do at the moment i'm araid.... but you know where I am if you need instant cash.

I'd agree with you, that I think its worth more than this..... but that's what I have as free expendable cash!