Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DYE NAVIGATOR KIT BAG - USED

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
For sale I have a team mates Dye Navigator kit bag. This is used as you will see in the pictures and could do with a clean up.
Has both top and bottom parts to it, all zips work OK, the only damage to it is a tear from the zip on the bottom part and the seam has split on the bottom corner as shown.

Although its used and dirty it is still useable and was used up till July time last year when he got a new kit bag.

Obviously I AM NOT GOING TO POST THIS, It is collection ONLY from Grays/Tilbury Essex or I can bring it with me to Bricketwood on the 24th May.

Price is £50.00

***Mods, sorry that it shows yesterdays date, I meant to put it up yesterday and then had a drink and forgot - Sorry !!

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
If anyone is interested and will be at bricketwood tomorrow then let me know but I need to be advised you are interested before I leave at 7am in the morning. Hit me up on here and I will check before I leave.

Cheers all.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Bag still available - can be collected from Formula 5 tomorrow 14/06/15 - just let me know in advance.

If collected from F5 tomorrow will do this for £30.00 but you MUST advise by tonight in order that I pack it.

Cheers

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Soory mate, in sunny Essex and we dont do the CPPS, only SPL at Bricketwood and Formula 5 events.

However, will you be coming down to Milleniums at Billericay Essex on the 3/4/5 July ?? My team are playing on the 4/5 and I will be there on the 4th.

Let me know if any good.