Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DYEM2

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Only been to 2 - at the 2014 CC, there was a small tent, with no product on display and I tried and failed to get hold of someone. Eclipse had a massive tent with tecs instantly available. The Dye tent was a little bigger this year, but nowhere near the size of the Eclipse...
Maybe DYE guns work?

Ive never shot either personally.

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
Only been to 2 - at the 2014 CC, there was a small tent, with no product on display and I tried and failed to get hold of someone. Eclipse had a massive tent with tecs instantly available. The Dye tent was a little bigger this year, but nowhere near the size of the Eclipse...
I'm sorry to hear you had issues at the 2014 CC Kevin.

On hand tech support is something we always striving to improve. Besides the Millennium, we've always had a tech on site at the CPPS events in the UK and many of the popular big games such as NvS, Paintfest and Mayhems 'Pacific' Game to name a few.

The size of the tent shouldn't be an issue though - I can tech just as effectively in a 3x3 pop up as I can in a 10x10 marquee ;-)

BlessTheJamie

Impossible
Oct 8, 2015
Never shoy any Dye guns maybe i need to try some out at walk ons and maybe get my hands on a dm for a backup marker :)