Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

DYEM2

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Probably won't, I've owned all but 2 (11&12) Dye Dm's. :)

I think Sid and I share the same taste/preferences in markers , so all is good :)

Reactions: Sid Sidgwick

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Had a hold and a trigger rattle on the M2 at the weekend. Feels really good in the hands (as do all the ultralight frames from DYE IMHO) and the trigger (presuming it wasn't just especially nicely set up on that one) was superb.

Main problem for me, as always with Dye Markers, is that they tend to be picky with maintenance and the fact that there isn't the high level of customer support that Planet offer. For me, even with the extra cost, the ability to send it direct to the manufacturers, couple with previous very good aftersales from Planet would edge me to the CS1.
Kevin ,I have no bias either way.But I must point out Dye attend every CPPS event and have Richard Neale working there .They have a large tent doing the Mills .My son played on Nexus in 2012 and the DM shot smooth .Planet support is the same high quality and Ledz once "nicked" one of his players ,to fix a customers gun mid tournament .For a small country both manufacturers supply a comprehensive cover that extends to the woods events also,

Reactions: Ash - GI Sportz